|Name:||CAT Shuttle Local|
|To Install or Update* CAT Shuttle Local:|
* Updates Only:
- Click on the Download button. If prompted, download or save CATShuttleLocal_Setup119.exe to your computer.
- Run or execute CATShuttleLocal_Setup119.exe.
- Complete the Installation Wizard.
Important Changes: In response to a driver conflict encountered by some LightSpeed Classic users, the Virtual Serial Port Driver is now an optional installation component. If you use or need the Virtual Serial Port Input, you must check the Install Virtual Serial Port Driver checkbox during installation.
The following prerequisites are required:
- Stop CAT Shuttle Local before performing the update.
- We recommend that you save your configuration file prior to updating CAT Shuttle Local. Your configuration, registration, and licensing data should be preserved while updating. Saving your configuration file guarantees its availability.
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Installer 4.5
|If these prerequisites are not present, the setup program will install them before installing CAT Shuttle Local. If the setup program does not automatically continue with the CAT Shuttle Local installation after the prerequisites have been installed, you will need to run the setup program again to install CAT Shuttle Local.|
Once installed, CAT Shuttle Local can be repaired or removed by running the setup program or through Add or Remove Programs.