|To Install or Update* CAT Shuttle:
* Updates Only:
- Click on the Download button. If prompted, download or save CATShuttle_Setup125.exe to your computer.
- Run or execute CATShuttle_Setup125.exe.
- Complete the Installation Wizard.
Important Changes: In response to a driver conflict encountered by some LightSpeed Classic users, the Virtual Serial Port Driver is now an optional installation component. If you use or need the Virtual Serial Port Input, you must check the Install Virtual Serial Port Driver checkbox during installation.
The following prerequisites are required:
- Stop CAT Shuttle before performing the update.
- We recommend that you save a copy of your configuration file, prior to updating CAT Shuttle, to guarantee that your configuration data is preserved while updating.
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Installer 4.5
|If these prerequisites are not present, the setup program will install them before installing CAT Shuttle. If the setup program does not automatically continue with the CAT Shuttle installation after the prerequisites have been installed, you will need to run the setup program again to install CAT Shuttle.
Once installed, CAT Shuttle can be repaired or removed by running the setup program or through Add or Remove Programs.